The Modern Real Estate Practice text is no longer divided into two parts, the first featuring principles and the second featuring practice. Every unit now relates real estate law, regulations, and fundamental principles to the practice of real estate. In addition:
- Units have been rearranged and reorganized to follow the stages of a real estate transaction, highlighting the responsibilities of real estate licensees.
- Coverage of topics, including applicable forms, has been updated throughout to reflect changes in laws and practices.
- Many more Internet sites are now included, and their uniform resource locators (URLs) are highlighted in both the text and easy-to-spot margin notes.
- Dollar amounts and interest rates in examples and problems have been changed to reflect current market conditions.
- More math problems have been placed throughout the text, and new In Practice examples have been added.
- The discussion of the T-Bar in the Math FAQs has been clarified to make the graphics easier to understand.
- An updated Directory of State Licensing Agencies and Statutes includes links to both state licensing offices and legislation.
- Every unit now begins with an Overview of the unit contents to highlight the focus of the unit